Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Gear: Fuji x100


This new camera is a recent purchase - a retro styled digital camera with some pretty impressive noise handling and great 35mm equivalent f/2 lens (see my other posts here and here with pics). For any x100 fans - the lens hood isn't the official one made by Fuji but one that I found for less than half the price online (read China). I'm going to be using this camera pretty much solely a diary camera as it's a lot easier to carry around than my 5DII, so expect to see more pics posted up here.

It's so pretty that that I thought I'd take one of those classic arty/wanky 'here's-my-camera-happened-to-be-perched-on-moleskins-and-passport' shot that you seem to see everywhere these days - implying some form of jet-setting lifestyle that will occur if you buy this camera. Speaking of which I am off abroad again tomorrow, this time Morocco. How apt. 

4 comments:

DanG said...

Greg, can you provide a link for the purchase of the lens hood

Mikee said...

Looks great! Can't wait to receive mine

Greg Funnell said...

Here you go DanG:

http://bit.ly/iIMvYV

Jonathanjk said...

'Wanky' - Lol.