Monday, July 26, 2010

Suburbia - Alabama

Another one from my time away in the States. It was shot with Rolleicord Schneider-Kreuznach f/3.5, which I've come to decide isn't something I want to use for colour film in the future - I can't quite get the colour images I want out of it. Due to its graphical, structured nature, especially when it comes to composition, I seem to be able to shoot better black white rather than colour images with it. Sounds odd I know, but I've spoken to others who've felt the same.

2 comments:

frank said...

Hi Greg,

i can't really agree. i think the colour picture from Alabama is one of the very good shots.

i really like it much better than the b&w stuff, which can be seen more often from others as well.

all the best from Berlin
frank

adam said...

i do agree, i've had similar problems.