Sunday, March 26, 2006

London street shots...






These are just some randoms shots that I took in London the other day (the bottom two are from a few months ago). Top shot is your classic billboard pic; could have been better but it was taken at a demo and if I'd waited any longer I would have been run over by the marauding masses. The second is a sign I saw the other day in London-was actually sat on a bus and saw someone taking a pic with a mobile phone so curiosity got the better of me and I jumped off to have a look. Third is a standard Covent Garden enterntainment. Fourth is a shot taken looking down the Thames last autumn and it hasn't been photoshoped much at all (dodged out the river a tad)-pretty dramatic but at the same time compositionally boring!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the photo in the top of this entry.
It is really funny composition. :-)